Easily scalable solutions
Up to 1,500 kW power protection in a single UPS with add-on modules
Redundant power capabilities: 1,000 kW N+1, 1,250 kW N+1
Collaborative, customer-centered approach
Minimized energy losses, heat dissipation and electricity cost.
Smart load-sharing optimizes energy consumption.
Optimized system efficiency under low load conditions with ABB Xtra VFI
MegaFlex DPA – The best in power protection
MegaFlex DPA TM is designed for critical high-density computing environments across private and public enterprise, as well as data centers for colocation, hosting cloud and telecommunications.
The modular UPS is based on ABB’s decentralized parallel architecture (DPA™). This innovative system means every UPS module is practically its own UPS with all the essential functional units needed for independent operation.
The on-line double conversion UPS provides the best power protection for your critical infrastructure from 250 kW to 1,500 kW
- Easily scalable solutions
- Up to 1,500 kW power protection in a single UPS with add-on modules
- Redundant power capabilities: 1,000 kW N+1, 1,250 kW N+1
- Collaborative, customer-centered approach
- Minimized energy losses, heat dissipation and electricity cost
- Smart load-sharing optimizes energy consumption
- Optimized system efficiency under low load conditions with ABB Xtra VFI
- DPA™ technology maximizing power availability
- Online-swappable power modules for continuous uptime
- Automatic isolation of any faulty power module
- Fault-tolerant UPS design for uninterrupted power
- Ease of operation with local and remote real-time monitoring
Simple installation and serviceability
- Plug-in power modules support easy, safe connections
- Pre-engineered power frames eliminate wiring entirely
- Cleans and optimizes incoming power
- Automatic self-configuration and testing minimizes human intervention